Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I love u & I miz u

                                                           Joel &  I

I DO CHERISH YOU... for the rest of my LIFE you don't have to think twice... I will LOVE you STILL from the depths of my SOUL.. its beyond my control., I've waiting so long. to say this to you... if your asking DO I LOVE YOU this MUCH....

I DO...;) 09!♥


                                                           Lhon &  I
sObrang.. bait nian wala aq masabi, my EX within 2years almost, his the reason why my bestfriend broke up and decided, to move on! my bestfried like him! and as of being a girlfriend, I only have two choices - give up or move on. I choose to move on. and live my bestfriend, and choce my BF. This will be the last time that I’m going to talk about the break up with my Best!