Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm A Bisexual



In a relationship with men and women ! I’ve had touched with both Men and Women touched with same sexuality !I am attracted to both men and women. I had BF & GF in the past. . but i'm not a lesbian !? bisexual, Bicurious and lesbian have a different situation! 

BISEXUAL - The fact that in your heart you like and desire both men and women makes you a Bisexual.

BICURIOUS -  There are many definitions of “BICURIOUS” but there is one common description.  You are BICURIOUS when you are not sure of your sexuality.

LESBIAN - When you are a lesbian, you like women. You’re sexually attracted to women.
You want to build a life with a woman, have relationships with women ONLY.

Dheng & I
she's one of my EX before, 08

Rox &  I
 umh.. its called bOom !! ehe 07

She &  I
" CENSORED "